Reliance Digital TV (RDTV) is going to shutdown on 19th Nov

Status
Not open for further replies.
What to do with his ranking,as he failed in DTH and other business
He only failed in reliance communication business. All other business are doing fine. Infact he managed to bag biggest repair work from 7th USA Naval fleet , few months ago he also managed to sign agreement on Rafael jet related manufacturing

Bro Goel is in the list or no,what his relationship with Subhas chandra

Really than its great,bro why he neglected DTH, its not profitable business

Last edited:
Unfortunate Studio One (Telugu GEC)… they got added after so many years away from DTH services, only to get removed again after a month… :rofl:
Reminds me of Doordarshan HD. Tata Sky added it in April 2017 and removed it after 20 days only.
Similarly TV5 Kannada was hoping to get a good distribution after it launched, but instead it landed on a shutdowned DTH.

It is very sad to see the DTH go.... I have not used Reliance Digital TV , but atleast i have considered it as an option sometimes . Employees and the dealers have to move on .....Reduction in service providers always causes consolidation , price increase like that . Some new entrants may have dived and saved atleast the DTH arm .....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock