Reliance Digital TV (RDTV) is going to shutdown on 19th Nov

Status
Not open for further replies.
Govt should immediately freeze passport of Mr Ambani otherwise he may become another Mallya and will permanently settled in uk

do he has another business, i guess he might have no money to settle in uk even

Is it reliance's business model thats the reason for such huge losses?
I dnt think jio should be blamed. Jio is 1yr old. But reliance lost all it built over the last 10yrs

Disaster don't just happened it's a chain of incidents which leads to such things. Jio was the last trigger in that chain. In technology world if you cannot predict the future then you are doomed. Kodak, nokia, blackberry are one of those.

It's the failure of Rcom management that they couldn't see the 4G data revolution, on top of that they couldn't build an ecosystem around cdma so failed to gain high value subscribers. Which results poor bslancesheet so unable to invest on lastest technology.

Infact Vodafone and idea management also in a similar situation regarding 4G. Vodafone management thought India still not ready for 3G so how can 4G become successful. Idea management once said investment on optical fiber(essential for data experience) is rubbish and waste. Jio proved they were wrong. Fortunately they choose GSM and have good ecosystem which attracted value customers. Sunil Mittal was smart he launched 4G way back in 2012 and keep investing on fiber and 4G rollout and is very much prepare to tackle Jio

do he has another business, i guess he might have no money to settle in uk even
Yes he do hv. Anil still control Reliance power (electricity), Reliance infra(build different high value projects like airport, metro, Highway etc), Reliance defence, reliance capital, insurance, broadcasting etc

Look here
Redirect Notice

Last edited:
Videocon gone
RDTV about to go
Airtel in talk with TS

so after this scenario only 3 DTH will be there
In 2007 to 2008 3 dth available in Market
Now 2017 to 2018 3 dth available in market
I remember when I going to buy Tatasky in 2007 only 2 dth available Dish TV & Tatasky
Other 4 launch in between 10 year.

Jay bro,what happened in meeting, got any information

he is still in top 50 richest Indians..

arnd 3.4 billion US dollars... thats enough to get his 7 generations live life king size in d UK

Yeah and income from Reliance capital and power and defence arm is doing very good and is making him richer every year and is compensating losses made in Reliance communications so there is not much of immediate threat to Reliance Empire

he is still in top 50 richest Indians..

arnd 3.4 billion US dollars... thats enough to get his 7 generations live life king size in d UK
What to do with his ranking,as he failed in DTH and other business

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock