Reliance Digital TV (RDTV) is going to shutdown on 19th Nov

Status
Not open for further replies.
According to Wikipedia RDTV started its services from August 2008 with a license fee $2.14 million with a validity of 10 years.

If service was started in August 2008, they might have got the license 6-12 months before that. So this period is around the same time when license is due for renewal.

anil ambani is struggling....
as per new reports, baba ramdev has almost twice the money than anil ambani.

ramdev - 6.1 billion dollar
anil - 3.4 billion dollars
to save his business ambani have to spend few dollars compared to his million dollar property

According to Wikipedia RDTV started its services from August 2008 with a license fee $2.14 million with a validity of 10 years.

If service was started in August 2008, they might have got the license 6-12 months before that. So this period is around the same time when license is due for renewal.
though wiki is not a trusted source.... but it looks true in dis context.

I agree with Jay bro's news as 99% news of his are true. But, as recently RDTV added 22 new channels it is hard to believe that they are shutting down. These 22 channels would not have made an agreement for a going to be shutdown dth. Right ?

I agree with Jay bro's news as 99% news of his are true. But, as recently RDTV added 22 new channels it is hard to believe that they are shutting down. These 22 channels would not have made an agreement for a going to be shutdown dth. Right ?
Bro all the channels added are not so great ones.even if they are shown for 2months in a dth,they would be happy.
For example: removing sun network and comparing it with vanitha,studio one in telugu? Just to cover up they have added useless channels.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock