Reliance Digital TV (RDTV) is going to shutdown on 19th Nov

• Thread starter Thread starter jay vithlani
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 490
  • Views Views: Views 69,419
Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys I have reliance big TV set top box which is not used from 5years can I exchange it with Tata sky hd????
yes bro...do you have all? STB,VC,RemoteAdapter? then you can...i didnt used mine since feb 2014 they exchanged it for now...but i dnt know wt will happen after RDTV giving whole Subscriber data to TS.

Thank you sooooo much @jay vithlani .It was because of you that i knew of the offer. This is first such swapping or rdtv and tatasky in my locality. I just came to know from the technician (even the local office people didnt know of the offer. Only the dealer knew.)
Thank you @Bapun Raz and dreamdth.
I am more than satisfied with tatasky

:hands:

yes bro...do you have all? STB,VC,RemoteAdapter? then you can...i didnt used mine since feb 2014 they exchanged it for now...but i dnt know wt will happen after RDTV giving whole Subscriber data to TS.[/QUOTE]currently which dth use

yes bro...do you have all? STB,VC,RemoteAdapter? then you can...i didnt used mine since feb 2014 they exchanged it for now...but i dnt know wt will happen after RDTV giving whole Subscriber data to TS.
currebtly which dth useby balugudidiot

Wow so RDTV has officially tied up with TS. No sign of other DTH players ???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom