Reliance Entertainment to release War Horse on 10 Feb

Niraj Rathod

Reaction score
Reliance Entertainment will release Oscar-winning director Steven Spielberg's War Horse on 10 February.

Co-produced by DreamWorks and Reliance Entertainment, the film is set against a sweeping canvas of rural England and Europe during World War I. A story of friendship and war, the film has been inspired by a book, which was made into a stage play that has now been turned into a big screen adaptation.

The movie, set in World War I, begins with the remarkable friendship between a horse named Joey and a young man called Albert, played by Jeremy Irvine, as he tames and trains Joey.

When they are forcefully parted, the film follows the extraordinary journey of the horse as he moves through the war, changing and inspiring the lives of all those he meets - British cavalry, German soldiers, and a French farmer and his granddaughter - before the story reaches its emotional climax in the heart of No Man's Land.

War Horse released in the US on 25 December last year.
http://www.indiantelevision.com/aac/y2k12/aac67.php

9gkTI.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock