Remaining MPEG 2 Channels List of "Tata Sky"

• Thread starter Rushil
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 62
  • Views: Views 11,373
Do you think the target to achieve 100% migration by June 2014 (as stated by Mr. Nagpal) is possible with current pace?

There was some news last month that migration would take atleast 12 months to complete. Also considering TS pace of migration, it looks more difficult now to complete migration in next 12 months.

We cannot judge that because u need to know how much boxes are replaced? All channels can be migrated to mp4 in one day but u cannot replace million of mp2 boxes in one day.

But HD channel PQ decreased.Not looking sharp as tata sky provide before.Some HD channel bitrate decreased from 18mbs to 12mbps.Maybe its due to migration.

karanrudra93 said:
But HD channel PQ decreased.Not looking sharp as tata sky provide before.Some HD channel bitrate decreased from 18mbs to 12mbps.Maybe its due to migration.

Bro I Don't Know About Comperrision But I am Getting Excillent PQ

Rushil.D said:
Bro I Don't Know About Comperrision But I am Getting Excillent PQ

Not only me,some other members also not geting good PQ.I am not geting bad PQ quality in all channels.I am geting bad PQ in Bengali/Oriya channels,Sony mix,star sports HD1 and Discover HD world.

Lets hope that TS PQ will increase at par with other DTH like ADTV or even better PQ which was before migration.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock