Remaining MPEG 2 Channels List of "Tata Sky"

• Thread starter Rushil
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 62
  • Views: Views 11,427
dipayan said:
Hey guys it's not a spelling class. What is important is that everyone should able to understand your thought. That's it :)

Yes bro it's not an English class that we will learn spellings.If everyone is understanding our thought that's enough.No need to offend us by posting our minor spelling mistakes in public.Admin have to warn this users.:angry

dipayan said:
Hey guys it's not a spelling class. What is important is that everyone should able to understand your thought. That's it :)

Well said dipayam bro

karanrudra93 said:
Yes bro it's not an English class that we will learn spellings.If everyone is understanding our thought that's enough.No need to offend us by posting our minor spelling mistakes in public.Admin have to warn this users.:angry

Yes karanrudra bro you also said right

Mistakes - I read a line somewhere,
Agar kisi ne kabhi koi galti nahin ki, to shamjh lo usne kabhi koi Kaam nahin kiya.

Gssran said:
Mistakes - I read a line somewhere,
Agar kisi ne kabhi koi galti nahin ki, to shamjh lo usne kabhi koi Kaam nahin kiya.

Kya baat
kya baat
kya baat!!!

karanrudra93 said:
I made this type of mistakes due to fast typing and miss 1 or 2 letters and didn't check after posting.So,don't take it as mistake.:no:k
U r saying that these r used for quick typing then in available word u r writing availble,what's quickness in this word,u write almost word only missed ''A'' letter.:lol
Md Anzar said:
Yes bro mistakes happened with everyone . who is perfect in this World everyone make mistakes in speed its common its happened with me also when i am writing in speed ..so its no problem but Srajal bro remember 1 thing that shortcuts are not allowed on DDF .. its against the rule of DDF.

I will suggest you to pls spell the words correctly & then cross-check after posting, atleast for this hotly debated TS forum to avoid this....;)

This List Updated Another One I Will Update it at evening

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock