remote stops working in between.

I dont have proper words to explain it
It is happening the same way when it rains heavily and signal goes off

First check the signal percentage? I think you knew how to do it....if it's good no need to worry...

Red Devil said:
Yes try it.

If it's working after to slam it then I am almost sure it's a battery issue.

No harm in trying anyway.

If still there is a problem then i need to call customer care and complaint regarding the same. Would it be repaired free of cost or they would charge for it. Any idea:-/:-/

Chander07 said:
If still there is a problem then i need to call customer care and complaint regarding the same. Would it be repaired free of cost or they would charge for it. Any idea:-/:-/

If the remote is under one year warranty it will be replaced free of charge.other wise they will replace it and charge 200Rs

Jerome bro signal quality is less that 50 might be 45% and signal strength is 100%

jaysheezy said:
Jerome bro signal quality is less that 50 might be 45% and signal strength is 100%
I think it is too low. You need to tweak your dish to get improved signals.

jaysheezy said:

If you knew how to adjust the azimuth,elevation and LNB skew, do it ....obtain a signal quality atleast 75%....and check whether the problem persists...it's very simple...no need to waste money for service...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock