remote stops working in between.

Chander07

Reaction score
Hi All,

My DTH remote stops working in between than i have to slap at the back 2 to 3 times and it starts working again. Any of you also face the same issue. And may i know whats the warranty of DTH remote.

Red Devil said:
Change the battery, that should help.

I think it isn't a battery issue coz i remote works fine from distance. Still i would try and change the battery to see. Thanks a lot red devil

Is it SD Box/HD Box or new RF Remote? RF Remote has some issues now.

Re: RE: remote stops working in between.

Chander07 said:
I think it isn't a battery issue coz i remote works fine from distance. Still i would try and change the battery to see. Thanks a lot red devil

Yes try it.

If it's working after to slam it then I am almost sure it's a battery issue.

No harm in trying anyway.

Chander07 said:
Hi All,

My DTH remote stops working in between than i have to slap at the back 2 to 3 times and it starts working again. Any of you also face the same issue. And may i know whats the warranty of DTH remote.

Clean the contacts of the battery terminals inside remote....if not solved change battery also...warranty of remote is for one year...

Sorry off topic
My videocon signal is fluctuating and the video and audio is not coming well and even the usb drive which is connected gets dissconnected automatically and then gets connected automatically
Please reply me if i shuld change my stb or anyone else who is getting this kind of problem

jaysheezy said:
Sorry off topic
My videocon signal is fluctuating and the video and audio is not coming well and even the usb drive which is connected gets dissconnected automatically and then gets connected automatically
Please reply me if i shuld change my stb or anyone else who is getting this kind of problem

No problem here......which model STB you have?
Please say clearly about the audio video problem....also any chance of reflector movement recently????

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock