(Removed Now) 8 Channels FTA On Videocon D2H

This jaysheezy always takes us for a ride if he has something then post it just keeps on talk but never posts or has any news just seems fake to me unless jaysheezy can post the channel names whether confirmed or uncomfirmed.But i bet this guy will not post the names.

aneesh120 said:
This jaysheezy always takes us for a ride if he has something then post it just keeps on talk but never posts or has any news just seems fake to me unless jaysheezy can post the channel names whether confirmed or uncomfirmed.But i bet this guy will not post the names.

Agreed..

I can say some of the names he is about to bring by 3 pm......

Surya music,reporter,puthuyugam,ztrends,zanmol....

Discussion going in other communities.....every body can post this.....

So Jerome, as you said, anybody can post these names....

1). Zee trends
2). Mai boli
These two are confirmed as of now
Puthuyugham and Z anmol delayed till month end
Star sports 2 talks are on
6 hd and sd channels which are on testing mode right now will be added by feb 15 or before 3rd week if feb

I know you'll might think I am fake but what I can do I have a contact in Videocon d2h he provides me news and he knows I post news on forums so he tells me what news to post and what not until confirmation

And there is news that software update for all boxes hd sd and dvr will be getting stable updates by March end

bhushan_bmw said:
:D jay it would be highly appreciated if u provide us 6 hd channels names :)

Even I am curious about the names but at present it's too early to say the names actually as per the source the original channels are not being tested

What tamil channels no chance to add today

pongal is a tamilan festival in this time they will not add tamil channels they will lost tamil customers

foolish business man

I think they haven't lost any customers or going to happen so.......if that's the situation they would have done things otherwise.......everybody saying they will throw d2h.....but price is the key in their hand as I already said it.....

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock