Nothing happened pls switch off the d2h and move to airtel

Videocon d2h feel pongal is not a famous festival in tamilnadu - d2h is fool

jaysheezy said:
1). Zee trends
2). Mai boli
These two are confirmed as of now
Puthuyugham and Z anmol delayed till month end
Star sports 2 talks are on
6 hd and sd channels which are on testing mode right now will be added by feb 15 or before 3rd week if feb

I know you'll might think I am fake but what I can do I have a contact in Videocon d2h he provides me news and he knows I post news on forums so he tells me what news to post and what not until confirmation

And there is news that software update for all boxes hd sd and dvr will be getting stable updates by March end

Bro, nothing got added..

We advice you to not believe your source anymore. I think he is giving false information to you. For these kind of false information he is asking you to maintain it confidentially... :lol

We have to wait atleast 1-2 months for major additions to be completed.........

Don't Know Why D2H Keeps Calm Even Though Received 2 Tps

I Thinks D2h Faces Money Crunch Because They Not Add Channels Like Star Sports 2 ,HBO Premium Channels And Topper Which Ask High Carriage Fee From DTHs

Rushil.D said:
I Thinks D2h Faces Money Crunch Because They Not Add Channels Like Star Sports 2 ,HBO Premium Channels And Topper Which Ask High Carriage Fee From DTHs

That's a point......but how they bought 2tps????....they may be taking money back which spent on this by adding carriage fee paid channels.....so they will add HD channels once they regained the money spent......and d2h have a plan to add HD channels quickly in near future that's why they are testing these in advance.....so to get some good pay channels we have to wait and study some lessons of patience and to adjust with what we have already got than demanding.....

Jerome.J said:
I think they haven't lost any customers or going to happen so.......if that's the situation they would have done things otherwise.......everybody saying they will throw d2h.....but price is the key in their hand as I already said it.....

yes, d2h doesn't have interests in broadcasting so they are not reserved in adding channels. Price & no of regional channels is the key to their success. If they leverage their position properly then can easily become no 1 DTH in short time.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock