(Removed Now)Videocon D2H HD Testing 6 HD Channels

RE: Videocon D2H HD Testing 6 HD Channels

Guys If D2h Ask For Their HD Channels Then Sun Network Must Give Their HD Channels But D2H Wont Ask Them

Three channels name confirmed:
1.HBO Hitz HD,
2.HBO Define HD,
3.Romedy Now HD.

Unconfirmed:
4.Nat Geo Wild HD,
5.Nat Geo Adventure HD,
6.Fox Traveller HD or Nat Geo Music HD.

Now waiting for addition........God knows what is going on d2h...

Vadirocks said:
Guys If D2h Ask For Their HD Channels Then Sun Network Must Give Their HD Channels But D2H Wont Ask Them

Then,Why it's not available in any other DTH????

Ronak Shah said:
Three channels name confirmed:
1.HBO Hitz HD,
2.HBO Define HD,
3.Romedy Now HD.

Unconfirmed:
4.Nat Geo Wild HD,
5.Nat Geo Adventure HD,
6.Fox Traveller HD or Nat Geo Music HD.

Now waiting for addition........God knows what is going on d2h...

Users claiming source in d2h posts the same everybody knows.....why they cannot confirm 4-6 above or addition date???

Re: RE: Videocon D2H HD Testing 6 HD Channels

Jerome.J said:

Users claiming source in d2h posts the same everybody knows.....why they cannot confirm 4-6 above or addition date???

I have confirmed 4 channels in my earlier post and today ronak has done 3 channels confirmation which include all channels confirmed by me

Can we expect channel addition tomorrow, fingers crossed :)

Kalyan_1980 said:
Can we expect channel addition tomorrow, fingers crossed :)

May Be 1 Or 2 Channels But No Idea And Information Bro!

Jerome.J said:

They Don't Want To Waste The Space For Regional HD Channels

Jerome.J said:

now its impossible for us to confirm addition date at this stage.As there was one point were advertise of hbo hitz & define is available on d2h is seen in the hbo channel nearly some months ago but yet addition not takes place.The same thing was also happened for ten golf channel.I have no idea why d2h not giving preference to ss2 and hbo premium channels addition with some other popular channel too.Even experts are also silent on this.

Ronak Shah said:
now its impossible for us to confirm addition date at this stage.As there was one point were advertise of hbo hitz & define is available on d2h is seen in the hbo channel nearly some months ago but yet addition not takes place.The same thing was also happened for ten golf channel.I have no idea why d2h not giving preference to ss2 and hbo premium channels addition with some other popular channel too.Even experts are also silent on this.

Ronak is correct. Ten Golf distribution head confirmed to me 2 months back that they have signed agreement with d2h and the channel would be added by 15th October. d2h had informed them of space issues but since that time they have added one tp and added more than 10 odd channels, majority of which are far less popular and less demanded than hbo channels, ss2 etc. So cannot understand their logic or rationale which is currently prevailing at d2h senior management. Even diwali has gone by and no major channels were added. Maybe they are waiting for new year!::eek:hya

ayanc99 said:
Ronak is correct. Ten Golf distribution head confirmed to me 2 months back that they have signed agreement with d2h and the channel would be added by 15th October. d2h had informed them of space issues but since that time they have added one tp and added more than 10 odd channels, majority of which are far less popular and less demanded than hbo channels, ss2 etc. So cannot understand their logic or rationale which is currently prevailing at d2h senior management. Even diwali has gone by and no major channels were added. Maybe they are waiting for new year!::eek:hya

Ya...you are right...except the music India addition tomorrow,and romedy now added.....d2h is irritating customers by not adding highly demanded channels....same time adding less popular or regional channels only....which in turn make the customers angry....and nobody is able to give a light on this mystery....I hope good channels addition will start from tomorrow onwards and continue in December throughout....

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock