(Removed Now)Videocon D2H HD Testing 6 HD Channels

RE: Videocon D2H HD Testing 6 HD Channels

I think the addition may take place on 31st Dec 2013 or 1st Jan 2014...

Ronak Shah said:
I think the addition may take place on 31st Dec 2013 or 1st Jan 2014...

i also think so every one think so one day they will add this not a info to share if u have any authentic info then share i just forced to reply u alsways keep on guessing never confirm news sorry its true plz dont mind.

Wait fr 2 weeks youll get a clear picture

dreambox.pk said:
i also think so every one think so one day they will add this not a info to share if u have any authentic info then share i just forced to reply u alsways keep on guessing never confirm news sorry its true plz dont mind.

I am not getting you.What you want to tell,that if we have a authenticate source then only to share here?But i dont think so.I agree that Source is necessary when one claims news as confirm news,but i am just giving my view of point here.And the forum is created for that thing only i.e to share our ideas,opinion,news,etc.So i dont think so i done any thing wrong.

Agree Ronak.. We can share our views always. As you said, whenever we are giving assurance for our news, we should definitely give the proper source to prove it...

Some people are sharing news with all the details (like LCN details) but not giving the source for the news. That is not acceptable since no one can blindly come to know about these details.

But this particular post of yours is just your view and not the confirmation so you are right...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock