DDF Exclusive Republic Bharat - New Hindi News Channel Launching from Arnab Goswami

• Thread starter Am@9
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 243
  • Views: Views 40,445
Status
Not open for further replies.
Any chance of Republic Assam, Republic Delhi, Republic Punjab, Republic Gujrat etc. channel from Arnav Goswami.
Not soon .. they'll see Hindi speaking viewership than they may think for other regions .

Any chance of Republic Assam, Republic Delhi, Republic Punjab, Republic Gujrat etc. channel from Arnav Goswami.
I don't think Republic will ever go regional. They have tie ups with many regional channels and that will continue. Their focus is only one national news.

Arnab just said online live that we are launching Hindi channel within few weeks.

I know it'll be launch on 2019 only:hello: I'm asking about expected month of launch:eek:k:

Times Now Hindi- Hiring is not started for Times Now Hindi Yet, they are waiting someone to join, who can lead the whole team.

Republic Bharat- Pre round interviews are done, Final Round interviews are scheduled in Delhi with Arnab goswami, some big tv faces are in touch with Republic team but Republic is trying to break Aajtak team. however india today is trying hard to retain his team.

TV9 Hindi- Ajit Anjum ( Ex-Editor India tv) Vinod Kapdi ( EX-Editor India Tv, Director Film Pihu, Matru ki bijli ka man dola) join the channel on top positions. They are hiring freshers and experience journalists. however TV9 is offering Very less salary. plus they got success in breaking India tv team & most of the Senior team members are from India TV.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock