Republic now enters to international

• Thread starter Aksgr
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 34
  • Views: Views 5,311
I think Arnab will now create standard how to shout in news channel and international media will learn from it :D
Personally speaking even local cable news anchors deliver much better than this guy.

But Republic TV consistently tops ratings. Correct me if I am wrong.

Oh wow. A new channel? I've yet to see an Indian news channel target an international audience.

I thought he was only referring to the launch of his existing Republic TV in the U.S. and UK for the Indian community, which they announced recently. See here: Arnab Goswami's Republic TV planning to launch in UK & US this year | BizAsia | Media, Entertainment, Showbiz, Events and Music

For Indian English news channels, Dish Network/Sling TV in the U.S. has NDTV 24x7, India Today, News18 (rebranded CNN News18) and Times Now. But they're only subscribed to by the Indian diaspora, and that too in low numbers since it is overpriced. Many have switched over to other IPTV services.
There's WION TV which caters international news mostly

If anyone thinks Arnav shouts, he/she must watch "Takkar" on CNBC Awaz channel. Amish Devgan shouts 100% more louder than Arnav. :eek:

I can tolerate Arnav but Amish is intolerable. He don't allow the guests to complete their sentences. Too frustrating to watch. :oops:

Oh wow. A new channel? I've yet to see an Indian news channel target an international audience.

I thought he was only referring to the launch of his existing Republic TV in the U.S. and UK for the Indian community, which they announced recently. See here: Arnab Goswami's Republic TV planning to launch in UK & US this year | BizAsia | Media, Entertainment, Showbiz, Events and Music

For Indian English news channels, Dish Network/Sling TV in the U.S. has NDTV 24x7, India Today, News18 (rebranded CNN News18) and Times Now. But they're only subscribed to by the Indian diaspora, and that too in low numbers since it is overpriced. Many have switched over to other IPTV services.
There's WION TV which caters international news mostly
True enough. This is one channel you can go for to avoid the shouting fests. Also, the four DD news channels (DD News, LSTV, RSTV and DD India).

Last edited:
If anyone thinks Arnav shouts, he/she must watch "Takkar" on CNBC Awaz channel. Amish Devgan shouts 100% more louder than Arnav. :eek:

I can tolerate Arnav but Amish is intolerable. He don't allow the guests to complete their sentences. Too frustrating to watch. :oops:
Watching Arnab we are loosing our peace of mind, do you want us to go in coma watching Amish :D

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock