Republic TV, Fakt Marathi and Box Cinema paid households to manipulate TRPs: Mumbai Police

NDTV DOES try to protect one Community and blame another, like Zee News' DNA.
Asking out of genuine curiosity, which community does NDTV try to protect? And any reason that you can think of why they do that?

Asking out of genuine curiosity, which community does NDTV try to protect? And any reason that you can think of why they do that?
Answer is muslim community they will protect them at any cost and the only channel where Terrorists is called as workers lol
rEsrsqc.png

ZiWbfwU.png

Last edited:
Answer is muslim community they will protect them at any cost and the only channel where Terrorists is called as workers lol

Well, calling them Hizb worker is giving them wayyy too much respect. But then, any answer to the 2nd question I had "And any reason that you can think of why they do that?". Its not that the owners are Muslims to have any bias. I am not able to recollect any of the main news anchors being Muslims either. If any of you have any theories, please do post without inhibition

Well, calling them Hizb worker is giving them wayyy too much respect. But then, any answer to the 2nd question I had "And any reason that you can think of why they do that?". Its not that the owners are Muslims to have any bias. I am not able to recollect any of the main news anchors being Muslims either. If any of you have any theories, please do post without inhibition
Web news are often syndicated across multiple news sites from agency. There are pretty high chances of this being headlines of some news agency which their software is republishing.

I don't think Terrorists should be given any respect and in my opinion they have double standards when it comes to muslims and Hindus.... If an Hindu does something they will name him/her with "CASTE" but if a Muslim does something they will simply say member of a minority community...and If an Hindu does something he becomes Rambhakt but if a Muslim does something he is just a man😂😂....I don't think they know the difference between Anti-BJP and Anti-sanatan Dharma.

ED1f4Ql.jpg

I don't think Terrorists should be given any respect and in my opinion they have double standards when it comes to muslims and Hindus.... If an Hindu does something they will name him/her with "CASTE" but if a Muslim does something they will simply say member of a minority community...and If an Hindu does something he becomes Rambhakt but if a Muslim does something he is just a man😂😂....I don't think they know the difference between Anti-BJP and Anti-sanatan Dharma.

ED1f4Ql.jpg
First imagine is taken out of context here. Just look at Zee News headlines.
Source

ED1f4Ql.jpg
That's the problem with social media, you find lots of such things that tell half story mostly taken out of context to mislead and many people keep sharing it without applying their mind.

The gunman Ram Bhagat Gopal Sharma, who identifies himself as Rambhakt Gopal
NDTV has not put caste instead it was his name only. His Facebook profile where he posted about this also has same name AND that's why not only NDTV but others also including India Today, Times Now, etc used the same.

Who is the Jamia shooter: Rambhakt Gopal went Live on Facebook moments before he fired; posted 'Shaheen Bagh Khel Khatam'
Rambhakt Gopal: What do we know about the man who fired at Jamia Protesters | HW English

That's the problem with social media, you find lots of such things that tell half story mostly taken out of context to mislead and many people keep sharing it without applying their mind.

NDTV has not put caste instead it was his name only. His Facebook profile where he posted about this also has same name AND that's why not only NDTV but others also including India Today, Times Now, etc used the same.

Who is the Jamia shooter: Rambhakt Gopal went Live on Facebook moments before he fired; posted 'Shaheen Bagh Khel Khatam'
Rambhakt Gopal: What do we know about the man who fired at Jamia Protesters | HW English
Don't even bother explaining facts. Amit Malware wannabes always runs away from facts.

I could post links/screenshots, but since that's against rules of our platform, and I do not want to break the rules or get b..ed, and moreover you could search on internet itself. The thread is going on in the direction which no one wants to. Diverting the topic is not good, so lets stick to the topic.
{P.S. if u think I am running away from answering then I can reply u elsewhere, but definitely not on this forum).

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock