Republic TV, Fakt Marathi and Box Cinema paid households to manipulate TRPs: Mumbai Police

Republic TV launched in the first week of May last year, with an exposé about the relationship between the Rashtriya Janata Dal chief Lalu Prasad Yadav and the gangster turned politician Mohammad Shahabuddin. The channel aired an audio clip of a telephone conversation that allegedly took place between the two while Shahabuddin was in jail. Yadav apparently took instructions from Shahabuddin on how the police should act in cases of violence in Siwan, from where Shahabuddin was elected to parliament four times.

The Curious Case of Republic TV’s Ratings, and the Official Rating Agency’s Blind Eye To It

I highly recommend reading this.

I don't understand why people are supporting Republic TV here? Many channels have been doing these from past years. I remember Surya Tv was named for the same kind of treason, but it was TAM ratings. It's quite usual in television industries. You will get a new set of Tv and DTH?cable connection for watching your favourite channels and just play their channels continuously in their metered tv. That's it. I'm glad that police found this. These kind of fraudsters should be arrested. And Arnab will blame certain political group and will try to play the victim card here. LOL

Btw India Today is also mentioned in the FIR filed by BARC but no Mumbai Police will not name it? Why? Because, now who will take the responsibility to debate on it.
One more thing all these remaining news channel are debating on Republic Network TRP scam to grab TRP?
And, Yess! We still believe in posting first instead of verifying the complete news.
@Akash Solanki could you please update the title accordingly.
And, here what Republic had to say.
Source

Believe me I'm not Arnab Fan not even watch Republic Network.

Btw India Today is also mentioned in the FIR filed by BARC but no Mumbai Police will not name it? Why? Because, now who will take the responsibility to debate on it.
One more thing all these remaining news channel are debating on Republic Network TRP scam to grab TRP?
And, Yess! We still believe in posting first instead of verifying the complete news.
@Akash Solanki could you please update the title accordingly.
And, here what Republic had to say.
Source

Believe me I'm not Arnab Fan not even watch Republic Network.
Can you post where India Today Group is mentioned on the FIR?

zjqOoqI.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock