Republic TV, Fakt Marathi and Box Cinema paid households to manipulate TRPs: Mumbai Police

0VpV52h.jpg

This is called half baked research. Dunno who would prefer watching tv at such early hours. High difference in audience raises more suspicions at early hours. News streaming demographic is more young liberal audiences who prefers NDTV anyday over Republic.

India Today live streams news. Second Times Now is exclusively available on Times Internet apps. They know how to do business. They earn money from ads via their own app not YouTube.
Check youtube live stream of news channels at any time of the day. You will see that Republic has more viewers than other channels. Of course, a lot of these viewers may be from outside India.

India Today livestream seems to be geo-blocked. Not available in US.

Why Times Now is afraid to stream on YouTube? Because youtube shows viewer count?

I do think Youtube viewer count can be trusted. They don't count bots etc. Only genuine users are counted.

Check youtube live stream of news channels at any time of the day. You will see that Republic has more viewers than other channels. Of course, a lot of these viewers may be from outside India.

India Today livestream seems to be geo-blocked. Not available in US.

Why Times Now is afraid to stream on YouTube? Because youtube shows viewer count?

I do think Youtube viewer count can be trusted. They don't count bots etc. Only genuine users are counted.
I am unbiased. You can visit on other forum and see I am fair to all Times, Republic or India Today.

1. These alleged scams makes me question about these views you are referring too.

2. I am sure you have means to subscribe to watch India Today. In India we are not use to digital subscription model of news yet. Hence, it's free. No one is doing charity by giving away free content. When you have means to earn money of it.

I watch Fox News in India which is exclusively available on Hotstar. Yet, it's free. Cuz, Fox knows no one's paying for news as of now. But still not available on youtube.

3. Times Now is afraid of being stupid. They have a leading streaming service and multiple news apps. Why would they give away streams for free when they can earn money? Even on cable they have the most expensive news channel. They also have the only HD English news channel. Times Now is the most subscribed paid English news channel in India.

I am unbiased. You can visit on other forum and see I am fair to all Times, Republic or India Today.

1. These alleged scams makes me question about these views you are referring too.

2. I am sure you have means to subscribe to watch India Today. In India we are not use to digital subscription model of news yet. Hence, it's free. No one is doing charity by giving away free content. When you have means to earn money of it.

I watch Fox News in India which is exclusively available on Hotstar. Yet, it's free. Cuz, Fox knows no one's paying for news as of now. But still not available on youtube.

3. Times Now is afraid of being stupid. They have a leading streaming service and multiple news apps. Why would they give away streams for free when they can earn money? Even on cable they have the most expensive news channel. They also have the only HD English news channel. Times Now is the most subscribed paid English news channel in India.
It's about competition bro. Republic is offering free on YouTube and thereby they are making their viewership transparent. If you have competitive spirit, you would also offer free on youtube. If your competitor is doing something and you are not doing it, you would be considered weak.

I do respect NDTV and CNN-News18 for having the audacity to stream globally on youtube even though it exposed their low viewership.

I challenge India Today and Times Now to globally live stream on youtube.

It's about competition bro. Republic is offering free on YouTube and thereby they are making their viewership transparent. If you have competitive spirit, you would also offer free on youtube. If your competitor is doing something and you are not doing it, you would be considered weak.

I do respect NDTV and CNN-News18 for having the audacity to stream globally on youtube even though it exposed their low viewership.

I challenge India Today and Times Now to globally live stream on youtube.
Let me raise a questions here for you. NDTV is at loss for years. CNN News18 is owned by a billionaire.

How can Republic TV offer free news with almost no ads as claimed by you yesterday while employing hundreds of employees? Where does the money come from?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock