Republic TV, Fakt Marathi and Box Cinema paid households to manipulate TRPs: Mumbai Police

Let me raise a questions here for you. NDTV is at loss for years. CNN News18 is owned by a billionaire.

How can Republic TV offer free news with almost no ads as claimed by you yesterday while employing hundreds of employees? Where does the money come from?
I don't know where it's money is coming from. I am curious too. Even though ads are few, they are from big companies. I have seen Mercedes-Benz ads on it. Also Arabian company called Saabic.

This is called half baked research. Dunno who would prefer watching tv at such early hours. High difference in audience raises more suspicions at early hours. News streaming demographic is more young liberal audiences who prefers NDTV anyday over Republic.

India Today live streams news. Second Times Now is exclusively available on Times Internet apps. They know how to do business. They earn money from ads via their own app not YouTube.

Real liberal young folks like me loathe NDTV which always supports and nurtures anti-Indian forces.

Anyway all Indian English channels in India are utterly id*otic except for Wion.

Last edited:
Real liberal young folks like me loathe NDTV which always supports and nurtures anti-Indian forces.

Anyway all Indian English channels in India are utterly id*otic except for Wion.
I have seen you make racist comments towards muslim community in the past for which you were banned from the forum. I wouldn't consider you a liberal at all.

And I don't consider having political bias id*otic. And your beloved WION is by far the most overrated news channel out there. If others started doing dedicated bulletin of world news at prime time instead of odd hours. WION wouldn't even be in the business. Apart from International news. All it does mostly is rant on China, India and US government.

As seen in this thread the TRP manipulation is an ago old practice in this nation but why is Mumbai commissioner so obsessed with republic? I mean who's really doing the investigation? duh!

Arnab is definitely a shady guy but i just cannot trust the most corrupt police of india.

Also to the guy who said NDTV is not partisan clearly has not watched ndtv enough. Only great thing about ndtv is they don't create rucus and still feel like old school news channel.

(ps you cannot make racist comment on muslims, it's a religion not an ethnic identity)

And don't even compare credible organization like Fox News with Republic.

Telling the public that coronavirus is a hoax isn't exactly credible. This wouldn't be the first time that they've been caught misinforming their viewers.

Republic is only comparable to likes of North Korean State Media.

Love it or hate it, Republic TV is still a commercial enterprise. I don't see how it can logically be compared to North Korean state media. On a lighter note, North Korean state media actually did an excellent job explaining coronavirus. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Even Kannada news channels are showing
about this issue!!

Republic TV is not the only channel who got caught in this scandal. There are 2 others too.

Can anyone tell me why Mumbai commisioner also obsessed with Fakt Marathi and Box Cinema?

And no one's advocating NDTV being not partisan. They have their own biases. But they give platform to everyone and every topic unlike other channels distracting public with useless agendas and debates.

And you shouldn't insult anyone based on their race or ethnicity.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock