Republic TV testing by Tatasky...

anishpai said:
Star is one of the sponsors of Republic TV.

Okay, didn't know that..

So that's explains it why it's getting added on TS first and D Sports not getting added on TS in spite of many customers demanding for it..

Last edited by a moderator:
Yet another waste news Channel already so many it comes on adding better add D sports

a5aae7f82713273f460aff9252951ca3.jpg

Don't know how reliable this is, but seems Star isn't a stakeholder in Republic TV

Justsnow22 said:
Yet another waste news Channel already so many it comes on adding better add D sports

D sports is a waste sports ch. [emoji13]

khepacheley said:
Okay, didn't know that..

So that's explains it why it's getting added on TS first and D Sports not getting added on TS in spite of many customers demanding for it..

Yes and also Rupert Murdoch is said to be part of this venture as per some news reports. And he owns Sky and 21st Century Fox (Star)

anishpai said:
Yes and also Rupert Murdoch is said to be part of this venture as per some news reports. And he owns Sky and 21st Century Fox (Star)

See my other post, doesn't look like Star is a stakeholder in Republic TV.

khepacheley said:
See my other post, doesn't look like Star is a stakeholder in Republic TV.

Go to Republic TV Official FB page and u will get the list of Sponsors in which star is also a part.

And Rajeev Chandrashekar owns Asianet which also has some connections with Star.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock