Republic TV testing by Tatasky...

supermachi said:
I think airtel will launch before tata sky

Tata Sky already added the channel in their TP and is testing it. No activity from Airtel, but they too will add it in coming days

khepacheley said:
Okay, didn't know that..

So that's explains it why it's getting added on TS first and D Sports not getting added on TS in spite of many customers demanding for it..

I don't think star is actually a reason for delay of d sports addition there is some other reason as

Ts was first one to add Sony ESPN HD they added ten golf HD before dish TV

Ts even added zee marathi hd, zee talkies hd and zee bangla hd first and before dish TV where star also in market :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Rushil said:
I don't think star is actually a reason for delay of d sports addition there is some other reason as

Ts was first one to add Sony ESPN HD they added ten golf HD before dish TV

Ts even added zee marathi hd, zee talkies hd and zee bangla hd first and before dish TV where star also in market :)

Maybe..

But the D Sports representatives on Facebook are openly telling the customers that they have made the channel available to TS but Star is influencing TS to not add the channel..

Last edited by a moderator:
Republic TV From Asianet News Service ...

215e49cad21319710cc8d969049efeb7.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock