DDF Exclusive Rerun Hindi Show Updates

Karishma ka Karishma. One of my favourite shows to re-run on Tata Sky Comedy aka Comedy Active from 6 pm today. It's so wrong that Star is not doing re-run of Karishma ka Karishma and Shararat. Both are one of the good adaptation of International show. I have watched Small Wonder and Sabrina both are amazing.

Karishma ka Karishma. One of my favourite shows to re-run on Tata Sky Comedy aka Comedy Active from 6 pm today. It's so wrong that Star is not doing re-run of Karishma ka Karishma and Shararat. Both are one of the good adaptation of International show. I have watched Small Wonder and Sabrina both are amazing.
Me too I have watched these both shows on tata sky hits and mostly Sabrina the Teenage witch is My favourite show

Why Star is not broadcasting it only any of its channel all are showing YRKKH and Mahabharat. Even Shemaroo TV can show it, it's showing Star unwanted shows.

Why Star is not broadcasting it only any of its channel all are showing YRKKH and Mahabharat. Even Shemaroo TV can show it, it's showing Star unwanted shows.
Shift to tata sky comedy it has good shows like banjara guest House, Tu Tu Main Main, Comedy nights with Kapil and Sarabhai Vs Sarabhai

Shift to tata sky comedy it has good shows like banjara guest House, Tu Tu Main Main, Comedy nights with Kapil and Sarabhai Vs Sarabhai
Bro I'm Tata Sky user and it will cost 60pm? I'll better watch on Hotstar.

Bro I'm Tata Sky user and it will cost 60pm? I'll better watch on Hotstar.

Channel is available atleast once a month on Jingalala offers on Tata Sky. Look out for it on Wednesdays and Saturdays. You can have it for ₹1. I am subscribed to it for ₹1 for more than 6 months.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock