DDF Exclusive Rerun Hindi Show Updates

what a clickbait. Like we will expect it to rerun on Zee
point is not that the show will re run on which channel article is about show has not even completed one year and the Star is showing it on it FTA channel....first read and then reply

point is not that the show will re run on which channel article is about show has not even completed one year and the Star is showing it on it FTA channel....first read and then reply
Well, that's not something new. Many times in the past they have started shows on Star Utsav after 3 or 6 months after the original show.

I'm tired of reruns of mahabharat 2013 version no offense but that vastraharan episode which all men got shirtless made me hate Shaheer I wish star plus and bharat airs Entourage Hindi dub replacing mahabharat or son pari

Want to see DD METRO 9 Gold serial where it available priya bina mann jannat choch larire choch samne wali khidki meri mrs chanchal enna meena deeka zindagi milke bitayenge etc i miss all rerun show are coming why these serial not coming any body know?

Want to see DD METRO 9 Gold serial where it available priya bina mann jannat choch larire choch samne wali khidki meri mrs chanchal enna meena deeka zindagi milke bitayenge etc i miss all rerun show are coming why these serial not coming any body know?
Some shows was aired on star utsav

One of the short and intresting TV show on Indian Television 'Naamkarann' Starts 20 July Every night at 9pm on Shemaroo TV.
wmVOY3T.jpg

Saath Nibhana Saathiya Season 1
Daily 6-8pm on Star Bharat

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock