{Resolved} - D2H added &TV at LCN#115

• Thread starter Thread starter M.J.Sadiq
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 94
  • Views Views: Views 10,036
RE: D2H added &TV at LCN#115

That update posted by Aakash is 200% not for the addition of &TV. Even I scanned the box after his post and no addition. Your STB showed & TV?

That update is different and I already explained it.

Shadow said:
then why you didnt post in separate thread bro!?
I saw ur post in PCI scan, I thought u were guessing...

bcoz bro... i do not know how to upload the pictures in the forum :(:(:(
n also i m not subscribed to that channel
but epg was showing it

You can soon see another update from Aakash or Deepu soon for the addition of & TV

You can see that the update posted by Aaakash at 11 PM is at 11483 V TP and the addition of & TV happened in the TP 11483 H TP.

The addition happened by replacing the Nameless channel added at 5PM. Not the nameless channel update at 11PM. Check the below link.

Channel list/Updates from PCI Card scan of D2H TPs

That nameless channel added at 5PM was added at 11483 H TP where & TV is added now. The nameless channel update happened at 11PM was at 11483 V TP.

thats really nice :clap

wondering when will adtv make its move :s

Sadiq said:
The addition happened by replacing the Nameless channel added at 5PM. Not the nameless channel update at 11PM. Check the below link.

Channel list/Updates from PCI Card scan of D2H TPs

That nameless channel added at 5PM was added at 11483 H TP where & TV is added now. The nameless channel update happened at 11PM was at 11483 V TP.

so can't b possible that when they added a nameless data channel around 11 pm.
they wud have changed the channel which was added around 5 p.m. with &TV.
is it possible????

But the channel was not added at 11 PM as you said. Because, I am keep on scanning the box from the time when Aakash posted the update.

No addition happened till 12. I am scanning the box every now and then. Also, there is no way to get the channel immediately without doing the manual scan.

Did you scan the box manually to get the channel added? If you got the channel added, then I should get it during my scan. Also, Aakash bro's scan is not showing the name &TV and so there is no chance to get a channel with name &TV in set top box.

You can ask the other satellite experts too. There is no way to get the channel added in the set top box directly without scanning and not available in the PCI card scan and manual scan of the set top box.

You should have created a thread saying the channel added at LCN 115 when you saw that LCN.

Seems the website is being updated with the addition of & TV. Currently showing under construction.

Fast Updated Sadiq Bro :clap:clap & i think airtel also added soon :tup & Actually i have scanned my rdtv & sundirect stb daily 5 times & i think no use again scan my stb :shy, rdtv & sundirect not take care to added this channel :lol

Back
Top Bottom