• Thread starter Thread starter rahul1117kumar
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 172
  • Views Views: Views 27,858
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: 29 Channels will be removed from Tata Sky from 8th March 2017

mitashree10 said:
I like Odia channels. Why are they removing ? Disgusting fellows. I will complain to consumer forum against Tata Sky.

No use sis...:s because legally there is no rules has been violated by Tata Sky ...

mitashree10 said:
I like Odia channels. Why are they removing ? Disgusting fellows. I will complain to consumer forum against Tata Sky.

Consumer court will ask you why did you agree on the removal terms of TS in first place while taking connection ? Make sure you have a strong reply to this question before appealing against TS

Sarkar said:
Consumer court will ask you why did you agree on the removal terms of TS in first place while taking connection ? Make sure you have a strong reply to this question before appealing against TS

While taking connection, TS never said that they will remove bulk channels every month & will raise base pack prices constantly. No other DTH is so high-handed like this TS. As a consumer, I have the every right to demand for my favourite channel.

Its 12:13 now, all channels are there. Hope, everything is fine. :)

No removal :ohya @SagR bro CC was right :tup

mitashree10 said:
While taking connection, TS never said that they will remove bulk channels every month & will raise base pack prices constantly. No other DTH is so high-handed like this TS. As a consumer, I have the every right to demand for my favourite channel.

Demand through proper channel(via cc or social media etc) to a company is nothing wrong but asking for compensation in consumer court is different as it falls under legal terms. That's what I told you. 

And still if you raise this issue in court by saying TS never said that they will remove bulk channels every month then TS's reply will be then never said they will not remove bulk chs in first place. 

And regarding price until now there was no rule for price and distributor(DTH/MSO) are free to charge whatever they want from subscribers. TRAI only recently published tariff order but this order will come into force after 6 months so TS has not violated this rule also.
 So as you can see we can never own this legal battle  :s

Gobinaath said:
I think Saj bhai time to quote some posts :lol:D:hehe:P ..

Yes :nj:D:lol

No channels remove moreover D sports channel on the way.. Any one plz update this topic title with (Not Remove) word

29 Channels will be removed from Tata Sky from 8th March 2017

Motasim111 said:
No channels remove moreover D sports channel on the way.. Any one plz update this topic title with (Not Remove) word

Any date for D Sports addition?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom