It's just an regular protocol to remind Network their #Aukaat (Condition) :tup

RE: 29 Channels will be removed from Tata Sky after 3 weeks

sagR said:
@Rahul bro,
Please change thread title as 29 channels removing from 8 March

thread title updated bro.

RE: 29 Channels will be removed from Tata Sky after 3 weeks

Bapun Raz said:
May be he read newspaper ads mostly  to find such things so that he can share with us. Just kidding! ;)

I can picturize his daily routine ( only kiddin @rahul bro ;;)

So, he gets up, does his daily morning chores
Then sharp @ 8 A.M, he sits in the balcony, puts on his glasses.... adjusting it, so that, they come almost to d peak of his nose...
Sips his tea, one sip at a time... and starts to read d newspaper, while having matthi wid his tea.

Then he reads d newspaper for 2 hours, until someone from inside the room, a family member.... shouts at him,
"rahul, aaj offc/college nahin jaana"

Then he sees his watch, and oh... it has been 2 hrs, since he has been reading d newspaper !! He immediately gets up, and starts to get ready...
But if he sees such chnl addition/removal ads.. he clicks it wid phone, and pastes here on DDF, ehen he comes back, in d evening !! ::shy  ::D :lol

RE: 29 Channels will be removed from Tata Sky from 8th March 2017

I have already lodged complain to Tata Sky for not removing these channels. What sort of behaviour is this ? No other DTH is removing bulk of 29 channels. I request all of you to do the same.

mitashree10 said:
I have already lodged complain to Tata Sky for not removing these channels. What sort of behaviour is this ? No other DTH is removing bulk of 29 channels. I request all of you to do the same.

Instead of complaining to Tata Sky you should give complaint to the channels because these channels didn't paid carriage fee to Tata Sky so they issued removal notice to these channels. If these channels pay carriage fee before 8th March the channels will continue in Tata Sky platform...:k

mitashree10 said:

Read the notice carefully bro. Channels violated contract. So you have complained to wrong people, complain to the channels.  ;)

Saj 007 said:
Instead of complaining to Tata Sky you should give complaint to the channels because these channels didn't paid carriage fee to Tata Sky so they issued removal notice to these channels. If these channels pay carriage fee before 8th March the channels will continue in Tata Sky platform...:k

The problem lies with Tata Sky. No other DTH is taking an extreme step by removal of 29 channels. Tata Sky always have problem with the respective channel providers which other DTH do not have too much. They are also very slow in addition of new channels. Very high-handed behaviour. Removal of 29 channels. First time in the history of any DTH.

mitashree10 said:
The problem lies with Tata Sky. No other DTH is taking an extreme step by removal of 29 channels. Tata Sky always have problem with the respective channel providers which other DTH do not have too much.

Lets say you are correct. But if problem with TS then those chs should publish new notice in newspaper to inform people that they have not violated the said contract. Those chs are spending hundreds of crore in marketing can easily afford an advertisement notice. Isn't it ? Why are they silent ? :huh

mitashree10 said:
The problem lies with Tata Sky. No other DTH is taking an extreme step by removal of 29 channels. Tata Sky always have problem with the respective channel providers which other DTH do not have too much.

Their contract expiring in same day, that's why TS gave removal notice to all these channels. TS can't show partiality for some channels...:no :k

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom