Revised Price of HBO Hits n Defined

• Thread starter Duke
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 38
  • Views: Views 4,943
NinadG said:
Is the price hike due to taxes as price is hiked by almost 50%? There are no reports for this sudden tax hike...:huh

As i said earlier hbo was to charge 99for sd and 129rs for hd channels after 3months of launching and discounted price for first 3 months were 69for hd and 49for sd.
But they didn't implement full price even after 3months ,might be due to less subscriber.So now they are increasing price after 10months.

When this price increase from broadcaster than Dish TV also increasing the price of HBO Premium Channels!!

Who is going to subscribe to these channels at 99rs for SD & 129rs for HD considering the content & overall pack prices?

me_saket said:
it is really tata sky effect

dish will also revise price soon

piinku1 said:
what is ts effect?I am really surprised where do you find all absurd logics?

@me_saket: Please explain the logic... Always posting something without any logic...

Tata sky was ready to come with agreed price of HBO,

So HBO thought if one DTH operator ready to pay full price why shed we given same channel at discount rate.

And overall every broadcaster want their channel o. Tata sky anyhow.
Bcoz tata sky is top and leader in DTH market

So if HBO given no discount to top player what is point in running ad free channel at loss.

In case dish and UTC Disney channel

It was loss of dish if they didn't make agreement as per utv channel and dish won't able to run biz saying we don't want us channels so dish was forcing for all a carte rate. Broadcaster were confident that their channel won't be removed.

But in case of neo and tata sky.
It was neo loss that channel not available on top DTH player.

Sent from my Connect-2G-2.0

i dnt think your logic is correct.this price hike is from broadcaster,as per schedule

Tata sky was ready to come with agreed price of HBO,
So HBO thought if one DTH operator ready to pay full price why shed we given same channel at discount rate.
Every organisation is in business for profit and they always try to maximise profit.Why TS should want to get channels at 50% higher price than others.
If they are so honest then they should pay star sports hd 183 rs and pass all the prices to the customer.
And overall every broadcaster want their channel o. Tata sky anyhow.
Bcoz tata sky is top and leader in DTH market
Till now i haven't read any article where it is written that ts is top and leader in dth market.I will be grateful if you can show one article.
Broadcastes are happy even it comes in lco of 2000 subscriber base.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock