RF Remote with Earphone Launched by Videocon d2h

WoW great innovation.. remote looks great. Great add on to Videocon DTH users :)
I don't think it is priced high.. as it is a wireless audio receiver which inbuilt in remote..

How is it expensive if they offer following items in that price?
1) One RF Remote,
2) One Earphone,
3) One USB Charging Cable,
4) One USB Dongle

Re: RE: RF Remote with Earphone Launched by Videocon d2h

geekvishal said:
How is it expensive if they offer following items in that price?
1) One RF Remote,
2) One Earphone,
3) One USB Charging Cable,
4) One USB Dongle
And it has wireless receiver to play audio from set top box.

What would be the cost of a regular wireless audio receiver? Remember for any individual wireless audio receiver we need to connect wireless transmitter to the playing device which will also to be considered while calculating the price of standard wireless receiver.

And one more thing to be noted here that the remote is functioning in usb based power charge so we don't need to worry replacing batteries.

So it's price is correct.

@Sadiq Absolutely bro ! The price is completely justified !
Waiting for some users to check the quality in real, and share their experience.

Sadiq said:
And it has wireless receiver to play audio from set top box.

What would be the cost of a regular wireless audio receiver? Remember for any individual wireless audio receiver we need to connect wireless transmitter to the playing device which will also to be considered while calculating the price of standard wireless receiver.

And one more thing to be noted here that the remote is functioning in usb based power charge so we don't need to worry replacing batteries.

So it's price is correct.

So does we have to charge the remote like a smartphone

DAVINDER THAKUR 3D said:
What Rs.1990 remote big looting D2H subscriber
bad news

They are not forcing to Tata Sky users to buy this remote :lol

Aakalan said:
They are not forcing to Tata Sky users to buy this remote :lol

D2H one remote price 1990. but Tata sky remote already available smartphone more features (no extra price remote )
Tata sky most advanced technology in india

DAVINDER THAKUR 3D said:
D2H one remote price 1990. but Tata sky remote already available smartphone more features (no extra price remote )

Can you share more details on this? I didn't know about this. Let us see what is special on that.

DAVINDER THAKUR 3D said:

I am not talking about advanced technology remotes by tata sky :lol

how did u know d2h looting customers by remote? Have u used it?

Sadiq said:
Can you share more details on this? I didn't know about this. Let us see what is special on that.

I think tata sky have some wifi remote
pls some tata sky customers can give review on its

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock