Videocon D2h Stb Details & Features

• Thread starter Vicky
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 20
  • Views: Views 7,633
Sadiq said:
He is not posting articles so there won't be new for you. Don't worry. He will not compete with you to increase post count.

Absolutely Correct Sadiq Bro:)

I am post this thread for not increase my post count

I am Only Helpful To new Videocon D2h customers:)

supermachi said:
they removing popular channels and adding crap fta channels

looks like they going to compete with rdtv

RDTV Only Wrost because no hd,hdvr stb cc & nodal also they are not reply to customer,Many Customers complaint till not resolved ,But RDTV is no service Centre is available :angry:wall::)'(

But Now Videocon D2h is Good Because Many channel & Many Hd Channel Available only Videocon D2h bro & Also Service Centre is Available in major city,CC & Nodal they will Solve the complaint for customer satification :)

Re: RE: Videocon D2h Stb Details & Features

supermachi said:
they removing popular channels and adding crap fta channels

looks like they going to compete with rdtv
Can you please list out the channels that d2h removed this year?

Before posting anything else again against d2h, please post this list and then continue defame d2h.

vicky295 said:
RDTV Only Wrost because no hd,hdvr stb cc & nodal also they are not reply to customer,Many Customers complaint till not resolved ,But RDTV is no service Centre is available :angry:wall::)'(

But Now Videocon D2h is Good Because Many channel & Many Hd Channel Available only Videocon D2h bro & Also Service Centre is Available in major city,CC & Nodal they will Solve the complaint for customer satification :)

Major cities only :wall
They are not respect the rural people :angry
In villages you have to wait more than 10 days for dish alignment issue or change your dish to another location.

people said:
Major cities only :wall
They are not respect the rural people :angry
In villages you have to wait more than 10 days for dish alignment issue or change your dish to another location.

Bro I will Provide Service Centre Only Available For Major Cities :)

vicky295 said:
Bro I will Provide Service Centre Only Available For Major Cities :)

yes you are right bro :tup ,just i completed the another half :)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock