Romantic comedy movies(Romedy Now) soon on airtel DTH

Status
Not open for further replies.
News is right brother but they particularly delayed the same like what happpend to dabangg.actually dabangg planned for September 2nd week but it added after 50 days.but now it will not take so.they did all migration so it will be added soon.

Another Delay from Airtel not expected.. :-(

The reason this news floated in the first place was from my side is not any DTH FB Page or another forum but a true worker of Airtel... He confirmed 4 channels addition why it didn't happened was a mystery to me as well... Sorry Guys I have no intentions to hurt anyone at all that is the reason I never create a thread of channels addition or deletion in the first place.. :)

The reason for addition of &Pictures was strong as it was not only confirmed by &Pictures FB page but as &pictures wanted more TVT when on 23rd it telecast Chennai Express on &pictures.. Airtel have another plans I guess... :(

DestinyAwaits said:

The reason this news floated in the first place was from my side is not any DTH FB Page or another forum but a true worker of Airtel... He confirmed 4 channels addition why it didn't happened was a mystery to me as well... Sorry Guys I have no intentions to hurt anyone at all that is the reason I never create a thread of channels addition or deletion in the first place.. :)

The reason for addition of &Pictures was strong as it was not only confirmed by &Pictures FB page but as &pictures wanted more TVT when on 23rd it telecast Chennai Express on &pictures.. Airtel have another plans I guess... :(

No Regrets ! keep good working doing.

DestinyAwaits said:

don't worry,keep track them.it is airtel's usual habit :wall

Yeah.. u r right @Vadi bro.
ADTV was already lagging in HD channels, and now they are even more behind, with d2h adding 6 HD channels.

Please confarm channels adding and don't post fake news.

Vadiroks Adtv is best. Adtv picture and sound best compair to any other dth in India. Adtv adding every month new channel and offer's i think Adtv adding all populars channel's step by step so my friend wait and watch.

at last all of us were fooled by airtel digital tv......:angry:angry:angry:angry

Why Airtel is delaying Only ROI Channels they are adding South Channels Very Fast on there platform!
Its Not good for North Users!!:wall:(

Really, its frustrating, when much demanded channels are ignored consistently for a long time:

&pictures, Romedy Now, SWP, 9X0, NGC Music, TravelXP, Disney Jr. :s

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock