Romedy Now+ Changed to Romedy Now..

No Brother Romedy Now and Romedy Now+ are separate channels.Romedy Now+ is hd Romedy Now is sd
Thank You.

I don't know what came in the minds of Dish TV and ADTV, they downscaled an HD channel to make it an SD channel, even after SD feed is available from the broadcaster. And they do show same content on both channels.

geekvishal said:
I don't know what came in the minds of Dish TV and ADTV, they downscaled an HD channel to make it an SD channel, even after SD feed is available from the broadcaster. And they do show same content on both channels.

May be some technical issue. As dishtv already adds Romedy NOW yesterday.
Romedy NOW back in dishtv

Yes bro it myt b technical issues...

Sent from my GT-S7562

BTW there is no need to downscale the channel. Already Romedy now SD version is available separately.. U guys r getting only the HD EPG name .. I think both r having different programming.

Re: RE: Romedy Now+ Changed to Romedy Now..

Mr.Kumarbhai said:
BTW there is no need to downscale the channel. Already Romedy now SD version is available separately.. U guys r getting only the HD EPG name .. I think both r having different programming.

Both the channels have same content. I just checked the schedule on Whats On India.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock