Breaking NDTV Profit has been Relaunched

SarfaRaZ

Tata Play Expert
Contributor
Reaction score
Channel is Now Rebranded with New Logo & 1 promo only currently running now . Logo is changed , placed at Bottom Right side .

HGLBiE5.jpg

Iam happy with this step by ndtv,as iam a trader and invester in stock market

The Color combination in "Profit" logo is very similar to "Adani" logo.

It’s funny that not a single DTH removed NDTV Profit for all these years, even though its programming had stopped and only NDTV Prime’s gadget/lifestyle shows were there, so for people like me who didn’t watch, I never knew it had actually shut down its business programming.

Anyway, good to see it back after all these years as it was a duopoly of CNBC-TV18 and ET Now otherwise. But it was initially supposed to be called NDTV BQ Prime and that name is now retired. Maybe NDTV Profit has a greater prestige and equity even though the name was inactive since 2017/18.
The Color combination in "Profit" logo is very similar to "Adani" logo.
That’s exactly the intention! Hopefully they will change the logo and graphics of NDTV 24x7 as well. Not necessarily in the Adani colours but it’s outdated at this point and could do with a rebrand.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock