Romedy Now soon on tata sky hd

• Thread starter Sanjeev
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 40
  • Views: Views 17,856
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Tatasky is to launch "Romedy Now +" very soon

Currently I think no space for additional HD channel without first shuffling of channels on TPs and DVBS2 conversion.

RE: Romedy Now soon on tata sky

threads merged...
as 1 thread is enough for speculations. :)

It seems its going to be difficult for TS to add Romedy Now, apparent from Now officials. Trigunayat saying that he is not fazed because the TS reaches out to only 3.2 percent homes across the eight metros among all DTH.

NinadG said:
It seems its going to be difficult for TS to add Romedy Now, apparent from Now officials. Trigunayat saying that he is not fazed because the TS reaches out to only 3.2 percent homes across the eight metros among all DTH.

Then why they hav added romedy now sd on d2h n adtv whilch has even low % of market in 8 metros ...

Srajal Ag said:
Then why they hav added romedy now sd on d2h n adtv whilch has even low % of market in 8 metros ...

Good question, but I think only Romedy Now CEO Ajay Trigunayat would be in a position to answer this as they must be acting on some data to drive their business. And thats why they chose to ignore TS....

rajneesh said:
Speaking to MxMIndia, Ajay Trigunayat – CEO, English Entertainment Channels, Times Television Network, explained that the reason for the deferred kick-off of the marketing campaign was hectic activity on getting the distribution act together. We should now be reaching 80 percent of our targeted homes, Mr Trigunayat said. While there are still some holes like Tata Sky which has a bandwidth issue, Mr Trigunayat is not fazed because the DTH carrier reaches out to only 3.2 percent homes across the eight metros. But isn’t Tata Sky an important platform for his TG? That’s a myth, he tells us, citing statistics. - See more at: Romedy Now unveils 360-degree marketing campaign | MxM India

Re: Romedy Now soon on tata sky

No bro u dont need romedy now ceo to ans this i can do it ...the reason he said so is bcoz of their diff with ts ....just look at the prices of now network on ts be it zoom et now times now or movies now (50/ m) they r so costly in comparison to other similar chs ..ts added most demanding movies now hd after so many yrs ...so expect romedy now very late from ts

Dont know whats going on between TS & Now! Viewers now can only hope that somehow TS would be able to add Romedy Now/+......:u

Srajal Ag said:

Answer will be Grapes are sour. :D

Re: RE: Romedy Now soon on tata sky

NinadG said:
Dont know whats going on between TS & Now! Viewers now can only hope that somehow TS would be able to add Romedy Now/+......:u
Bro, I think after adding 'Zee Q' channel, Tatasky will start testing 'Romedy Now +' channel.

Re: RE: Romedy Now soon on tata sky

skm30 said:
Bro, I think after adding 'Zee Q' channel, Tatasky will start testing 'Romedy Now +' channel.

Hope so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock