Good News RRR | Ram Charan, Jr. NTR, SSR

True Goosebumps

BNshICc.jpg

I can predict this movie story like Mangal Pandey and some movies.

NTR is poor village guy, Charan as cop working for british govt. This british govt. against Indians and doing some injustice to them, then NTR raising his voice against british, Charan is friend of NTR. Charan didnt like british govt rule over Indian, so he join hand with NTR and fighting for Justice.

Thats It (70% story matching with my prediction) : ;)

NTR is poor village guy, Charan as cop working for british govt. This british govt. against Indians and doing some injustice to them, then NTR raising his voice against british, Charan is friend of NTR. Charan didnt like british govt rule over Indian, so he join hand with NTR and fighting for Justice.

Rajamouli is unpredictable. Remember Baahubali 2, no one could predict the reason of Kattappa killing Baahubali untill they saw it so don't predict anything bro , He is THE GREAT RAJAMOULI 👍🏻. And don't watch it in Hindi believe me bro I watched master ine Hindi and the movie got ruined completely I would advise that you should watch it in Telugu or Tamil with English subtitles version

Last edited:

Both NTR and RC get inspire from Ajay Devgan. :cool:

Rajamouli is unpredictable. Remember Baahubali 2, no one could predict the reason of Kattappa killing Baahubali untill they saw it so don't predict anything bro , He is THE GREAT RAJAMOULI 👍🏻. And don't watch it in Hindi believe me bro I watched master ine Hindi and the movie got ruined completely I would advise that you should watch it in Telugu or Tamil with English subtitles version
Komaram Bheem and Alluri Seetharamaraju are real characters. So, we can predict the some of the story.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock