Good News RRR | Ram Charan, Jr. NTR, SSR

Komaram Bheem and Alluri Seetharamaraju are real characters. So, we can predict the some of the story.
Bro I m expecting something electrifying from Rajamouli Ji , that is why I said that don't predict the story. I know that it is based on a real story but If we will predict it right now then our experience to witness the Magnum RRR will be ruined . So that is why I said that predicting can affect the experience. Just go with a blank mind as if u don't know anything and enjoy the ride. Afterall it is RAJAMOULI FESTIVAL :gn2:

#RRRMassAnthem is unstoppable 15M+ views & trending across all languages YouTube India with 1M+ likes

435GF4h.jpg

Next up for the actor is a project known currently as “NTR 30,” which reunites him with his “Janatha Garage” director Koratala Siva. NTR Jr reveals that the film is a revenge drama and will commence production in Feb. 2022. The actor is also set to work with filmmaker Prashant Neel, who directed the magnum opus “KGF” (2018), in a project referred to as “NTR 31.” NTR Jr says that the film will be on the scale of “KGF” and it will start production in Oct. 2022.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock