RUNNING WILD
with Bear Grylls & Obama

Broadcast's on DISCOVERY CHANNEL

on 31st December 2015

@ 10PM

obama-running-wild-with-bear-gyrlls.jpg

obama-grylls.png

Wow :sp Obama with Bear Grylls on jungle safari :skd:clap

Really :skd:sp:sp:sp .. I cant belive my eyes :tup .. Gud share @Sam bro :) ..

Source & more details;)

President Obama to feature in a special show with Bear Grylls on 31 December

MUMBAI: Discovery Channel will show ‘Running Wild with Bear Grylls and President Barack Obama’, a special programme featuring US President Barack Obama trekking through the Alaskan wilderness with survival expert Bear Grylls while on a visit to observe the effects of climate change on the area.

On New Year’s eve, viewers will get to see a side of the US President that they would not have seen before as Bear Grylls and President Barack Obama journey across a glacial outwash and through a dense forest on their way to Alaska famed Exit Glacier.

The one hour special will air exclusively on Discovery Channel on 31 December at 10 pm. It will premiere on Discovery Tamil and Discovery Channel HD World.

‘Running Wild with Bear Grylls and President Barrack Obama’ will offer viewers to see the US President off the script with Bear Grylls. From the President’s love for his family, to his overwhelming duties as the president of United States, seeing the effects of climate change first hand, showcasing his culinary and selfie clicking skills, no subject will be off limits.

Said Discovery Networks Asia Pacific EVP & GM-South Asia Rahul Johri, “Running Wild with Bear Grylls has been one of the most successful and special shows on Discovery Channel. Bringing two of the most prominent and world famous personalities makes ‘Running Wild with Bear Grylls and President Barrack Obama’ an unprecedented experience for Indian viewers.”

From wild bears to wild salmon and everything in between, Bear Grylls will give the President a true taste of the Alaskan wilderness. In the end, it will be a heart-warming and insightful journey that will not only entertain the viewers, but leave them more informed about the global warming and its effects.

President Obama to feature in a special show with Bear Grylls on 31 December | TelevisionPost.com

SaiLaxman said:
Really :skd:sp:sp:sp .. I cant belive my eyes :tup .. Gud share @Sam bro :) ..

Bro it happend few months back bro. I am waiting long for this show:shy

Show is ON AIR now. ....

Tune to Discovery Channel :tup

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock