Russia Today broadcast interrupted in India

Propaganda or not, It shows the sad state India has fallen into. The corporates in Inida are all just western puppets. British and Americans control literally the Inidan media. Most big names here are nothing more than western proxies. After a long time now keeping away from satellite TV.

I finally had to reactivate the Yamal dish which I had just left there for a very long time. I hate censorship more than anything.

Our channels WERE ALL PREDICTING Ukrainians will win easily, Russians are defeated, Thier economy will collapse etc. The reality was Russians were deliberately having a prolonged war, Thier RUble has now become the best performing currency in the world, Thier inflation rates have comes so low. BRICKS is now building their own reserve currency, while the so called western-gods are having a hard time finding food in super markets, Thier Govts telling them to heat less or cool less, Inflation is going sky high there. Well Indian media bans Russia TV ....lol. Even TATA did it. I did not expect that.
Which news channels were you watching? Everybody was expecting an easy takeover of Kiev. Forget West. Even most countries including likes of China and India are neutral or opposes the war. Nobody expected Russian economy to tank. Everybody knew rouge petrol pumps like Russia benefits from war like crisis. Sanctions were to isolate them from global stage.

Well Any channel in English and you know what I said. Anything from the "ghost of kiev", "snake island heros" (who by the way surrendered after the very first shot from a warship), We also heard about a "Goat of Kiev", also saw people with Ukraine flags in profiles, All did not go well. It is true now the so called "Democracy Circus" of the west is moving to Asia, If a war is to break out in South China sea, Take my word , it will disrupt many of our logistics too.

Try watching credible news. Not entertainment channels posing as news channels. The war in South China sea is far fetched. President Xi is trying to secure his 3rd term when his domestic image is taking a hit from his zero COVID policy to slowing economy. Military drill is to provoke nationalism to boost his image.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock