Russia Today broadcast interrupted in India

Russia Today not available in D2h.
vuoNyQS.jpg

RT was showing "feed disrupted" error in morning on d2h 88 in morning. It has come back online now. Watching it as I type this.

It is not being attacked by indian dth providers. The sabotage attempts are being made by western groups. If the satellite is owned by western companies, it is being taken down.

I think Indian DTH providers have switched to feed from Asian sats to restore service. Singapore, Japan, south Korea(maybe even Philippines) is subservient to western interests. Not many countries have independent foreign policy. Even Nepal and Bhutan voted with the west because their politicians and ambassadors have their kids studying in the west by means of under the table favours. If they vote against the west, their kids will be kicked out.

Last edited:
RT is neither working in my Tata Play HD box nor in my Siti Cable HD box. The feed in both the boxes are down since a fortnight.

Last i checked airtel digital tv was downlinking Russia Today live stream feed from YouTube and beaming it on their platform. Now that even YouTube has blocked this feed hence maybe airtel will look for some other way to make RT available to its viewers

This is irony. Airtel makes us watch NBA and Ligue 1 in SD. But had made backup arrangements for us to watch Russian state TV.

Last i checked airtel digital tv was downlinking Russia Today live stream feed from YouTube and beaming it on their platform. Now that even YouTube has blocked this feed hence maybe airtel will look for some other way to make RT available to its viewers
How you got to know that from where they downlink?

How you got to know that from where they downlink?

Looking carefully at the stream, when downlinked from YouTube refresh rate would differ, picture would slightly cut/cropped from all sides and i also judged looking at English Subtitles which were coming (on english news content) which were having same styling as we see on YouTube

In D2h YouTube stream of RT ended two days before and oneday it goes with blank screen and wrote input source failure. Now the RT resume as normal.
Another channel media one will resume today onwards. Supreme court stayed the center government ban order of media one upto next order of sc.

Propaganda or not, It shows the sad state India has fallen into. The corporates in Inida are all just western puppets. British and Americans control literally the Inidan media. Most big names here are nothing more than western proxies. After a long time now keeping away from satellite TV.

I finally had to reactivate the Yamal dish which I had just left there for a very long time. I hate censorship more than anything.

Our channels WERE ALL PREDICTING Ukrainians will win easily, Russians are defeated, Thier economy will collapse etc. The reality was Russians were deliberately having a prolonged war, Thier RUble has now become the best performing currency in the world, Thier inflation rates have comes so low. BRICKS is now building their own reserve currency, while the so called western-gods are having a hard time finding food in super markets, Thier Govts telling them to heat less or cool less, Inflation is going sky high there. Well Indian media bans Russia TV ....lol. Even TATA did it. I did not expect that.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock