Saaho | Prabhas, Shraddha Kapoor

India has 1.4 billion people's... 3 to 4 reviewers not decide the movie result

Source
thats why we have both imdb and rotten tomatoes. One is for general fans like us whereas other is for critics. As i'm writing this post the movie has 6/10 stars on imdb and most have said the story is weak which isn't a good sign. Most of them have said story is weak and not just the critics. I am strictly against defending a movie based on who the actor is. Thugs of Hindostan recovered all the money that they spent despite not being liked by most. I saw many Aamir fans defend it by labelling anyone that criticized it as haters.

The problem here is the more we defend them bollywood or any industry will keep making such terrible films by relying on such fans. So do not get hurt if many didn't enjoy the film. Udaan did not do well in box office but after 10 years it is one of the highest rated bollywood movies for a reason and makes many top 10 modern bollywood lists. People remember a movie for the story and not because of the actor. That's why Lenardo DiCaprio only agrees to do films with good scripts whereas Dwayne Johnson who makes a lot more money but doesn't have one movie with a strong plot that i can recommend.

fxu4pRD.jpg

It seems 'Saaho' ( a headache movie) is a remake of French movie 'Largo Winch' . Indians bad at copying too 😥😪😂

Screenshot-20190903-103350-01.jpg

Kuch Bhi, If Story Copied, Then He Should File a Case of Copyrights, Instead of Insulting.
Have you seen his followers count?, He just wanted publicity... He is behaving like he himself created entire story.

YOu are Right Brother...

Have you seen his followers count?, He just wanted publicity... He is behaving like he himself created entire story.
Its a twitter verified account. And search for him in Wikipedia too. Not every country produces billion kids to have million followers.
He might be a small director and his movie might have been small too. But that doesn't gives you right to copy someone's creativity. And if u want to copy, do it legally and produce some better work than the later. Not something poor work like 'Saaho', total crap movie. Wasted my 2000 bucks on this worthless movie and so many of my friends have the same opinion.
Be a Fan/'Die Hard Fan', but appreciate something only when its worth. Don't misguide people. I too love Prabhas and Bahubali. Saaho has good action sequences but rest all is a pure headache.

Its a twitter verified account. And search for him in Wikipedia too. Not every country produces billion kids to have million followers.
He might be a small director and his movie might have been small too. But that doesn't gives you right to copy someone's creativity. And if u want to copy, do it legally and produce some better work than the later. Not something poor work like 'Saaho', total crap movie. Wasted my 2000 bucks on this worthless movie and so many of my friends have the same opinion.
Be a Fan/'Die Hard Fan', but appreciate something only when its worth. Don't misguide people. I too love Prabhas and Bahubali. Saaho has good action sequences but rest all is a pure headache.
Here story is different, concept may be having some similarities.. if we check through concept wise he also copied. I am not a fan of Prabhas or anyone...

They are judging without even watching the French movie. Even sequences of Bahubali 2 were stolen from multiple movies and series. Other than Shankar I feel like most directors steal others work.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock