Saaho | Prabhas, Shraddha Kapoor

I agree Oscar and national awards are worthless garbage which no one needs. Filmmaking is not about winning awards. It's about entertaining audience. Do we work hard for promotions at office? No, we only work to get things done.
Yes, haha. We just prefer earning money in some way or the other. Quality always compromised. Why care for Quality, when u can earn money by fooling and delivering sub-standard stuffs. Fool and fool people and then Switch company or Run away abroad 🤣

Last edited:
I think people have right to praise, right to criticize.
It all depends upon the choice of ones tastes, some may like reality and some may like dream world.
So actors who can entertain such as Om Prakash (old movies) with dialogue or actor who can show stunts can also entertain.
At the end of the day its once choice. so i think its nothing to defend when someone criticize it nor someone stand when someone praises.
I like any movies that can entertained else i always have an option to shut my tv or change when it does not capture my interest within 30 mins. Yes I don't like to visit Theatre its just that i watch movies in installments sometimes one single movie of mine takes 4 days :) very few i had seen in single shots by fwding all songs.

1 - #Baahubali2 : $21M end with 61.06M
2 - #2point0 : $12.65M end with 18.10M
3 - #Kabali : $9.45M end with 14.23M
4 - #Sarkar : $8.52M end with 9.94M
5 - #Endhiran : $8.45M end with 15.23M
6 - #Mersal : $8.03M end with 11.89M
7 - #Saaho⁠ : $7.85M

Opening weekend oversees figure for south movies.

Show Time for Telugu Version 😎😎

Ek1VEyq.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock