Saam TV Will Not Be Available On The Platform With Effect From 5th December 2014

• Thread starter Thread starter Sajee
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 43
  • Views Views: Views 5,586
Sadiq said:
Jai Maharashtra removed recently. I think you are saying this since you are from Maharashtra.

I know bro.:(
Unfortunately, d2h removed Jai Maharashtra.:wall
but, they can't remove too many Marathi channels.:no
Only 12 channels are there.:(
Not like 40+ channels of Tamil.:wall

What is the need for bringing in Tamil channels count here? By the way you can't say that the can't remove Marathi channels. They can remove if they have to remove.

Sadiq said:
What is the need for bringing in Tamil channels count here? By the way you can't say that the can't remove Marathi channels. They can remove if they have to remove.

What is the probem for bringing Huge Tamil channel count?:(
We have just 15 Marathi channels & out of which only 12 channels are available in D2h.:'(:'(
You guys can enjoy with 40+ Tamil channels in any dth.:(
We want New additions. & they have just captured my feedback.:)
No addition happened till now.:'(:'(

shubham123 said:
What is the probem for bringing Huge Tamil channel count?:(
We have just 15 Marathi channels & out of which only 12 channels are available in D2h.:'(:'(
You guys can enjoy with 40+ Tamil channels in any dth.:(
We want New additions. & they have just captured my feedback.:)
No addition happened till now.:'(:'(

No need to bring Tamil channel count. Bringing in that count resembles that you want to get some of the Tamil channels to be removed from the platform and to be replaced with Marathi channels. If only 15 Marathi channels are available on the whole then it is not because of Tamil channels bro. You have to ask the TV channel owners to start more channels.

And by the way, we have 12 in D2H and only 3 are missing. D2H can easily add the missing 3 without removing any other regional (including Tamil) channels if those 3 channels are ready to make a contract with D2H. Then why are you worrying about 40+ Tamil channels.

Be happy with what you have and don't get jealous on others. This is a common sentence which is applicable for everything.

You can demand for the missing 3 channels which is making sense as a Marathi user. But what is the logic in pointing out 40+ Tamil channels? Explain me.

Sadiq said:
No need to bring Tamil channel count. Bringing in that count resembles that you want to get some of the Tamil channels to be removed from the platform and to be replaced with Marathi channels. If only 15 Marathi channels are available on the whole then it is not because of Tamil channels bro. You have to ask the TV channel owners to start more channels.

And by the way, we have 12 in D2H and only 3 are missing. D2H can easily add the missing 3 without removing any other regional (including Tamil) channels if those 3 channels are ready to make a contract with D2H. Then why are you worrying about 40+ Tamil channels.

Be happy with what you have and don't get jealous on others. This is a common sentence which is applicable for everything.

You can demand for the missing 3 channels which is making sense as a Marathi user. But what is the logic in pointing out 40+ Tamil channels? Explain me.

I am not jeliousing with any language.:no
I just want all channels that too without removal.
D2h just removing North channels & adding south channels.
For ex. When Janasri was removed, it suddenly replaced with Btv News.
if that was North channel, like Jai Maharashtra or Travel Trendz then you can see, there was no replacement.:'(:'(
Why?:'(
why majority to South?:wall

Back
Top Bottom