Saam TV Will Not Be Available On The Platform With Effect From 5th December 2014

• Thread starter Thread starter Sajee
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 43
  • Views Views: Views 5,586
shubham123 said:
I am not jeliousing with any language.:no
I just want all channels that too without removal.
D2h just removing North channels & adding south channels.
For ex. When Janasri was removed, it suddenly replaced with Btv News.
if that was North channel, like Jai Maharashtra or Travel Trendz then you can see, there was no replacement.:'(:'(
Why?:'(
why majority to South?:wall

You can't blame d2h alone for this. Broadcaster should also be ready to provide their channels.

shubham123 said:
I know bro.:(
Unfortunately, d2h removed Jai Maharashtra.:wall
but, they can't remove too many Marathi channels.:no
Only 12 channels are there.:(
Not like 40+ channels of Tamil.:wall

I really did not understand why you brought Tamil Channels comparison here. Talk sensible. :wall Tamil Channel count has nothing to do with Marathi Channel count. D2H having almost all Marathi Channels. Only 4 are not there. :) Why blame Tamilians ? I am watching all your posts. Maximum what you talk is nonsense & useless. In every post you bring D2H comparison. You have no faith in other brands. You think other brands are a fool in continuing their dth service. According to you 1 Crore Indians should only have D2H & nothing else. According to you sun direct should not exist at all as it is outdated. :angry You also dont like Tata Sky. :wall What do you want ? Everyone should go for D2H ???????? Is it really possible ????? Are you being paid money by D2H to promote their brand in these type of forums ????? If that is the case then its ok. :) Otherwise give a second thought to it. :c

Bishnu15 said:
I really did not understand why you brought Tamil Channels comparison here. Talk sensible. :wall Tamil Channel count has nothing to do with Marathi Channel count. D2H having almost all Marathi Channels. Only 4 are not there. :) Why blame Tamilians ? I am watching all your posts. Maximum what you talk is nonsense & useless. In every post you bring D2H comparison. You have no faith in other brands. You think other brands are a fool in continuing their dth service. According to you 1 Crore Indians should only have D2H & nothing else. According to you sun direct should not exist at all as it is outdated. :angry You also dont like Tata Sky. :wall What do you want ? Everyone should go for D2H ???????? Is it really possible ????? Are you being paid money by D2H to promote their brand in these type of forums ????? If that is the case then its ok. :) Otherwise give a second thought to it. :c

First of all, I never jelious with Tamil channel count & I am not d2h promotor also.:no
I just want only one dth should be Ideal dth.
D2h is 80% ideal dth.:ohya
I want it must be 99.99%.:sp

Sadiq said:
You can't blame d2h alone for this. Broadcaster should also be ready to provide their channels.

Give me the Emai id's of Following broadcasters.
I will mail them all queries.
(1) Fox International
(2) Star India
(3) Essel Zee
(4) Sun group
(5) Indiacast
(6) Tv18.

shubham123 said:
Give me the Emai id's of Following broadcasters.
I will mail them all queries.
(1) Fox International
(2) Star India
(3) Essel Zee
(4) Sun group
(5) Indiacast
(6) Tv18.

Why can't you search in Google?

The Tamil are more because the viewers base is high ...
Sri Lanka
Malaysia
Middle East,
Most people watch these na?
In srilanka there are more that 1 million Tamil subscribers only...
In Malaysia also same they choose video con rather that astro because the quality of broadcast is high and the rates is a bit low they get high gain out of low cost

Back
Top Bottom