Sab HD & Zee Cinemalu added by Tata Sky

• Thread starter Thakur
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 42
  • Views: Views 15,128
It's shocking to see people make posts stating "excellent/awesome quality". Quite honestly, the quality of SAB HD is rather poor. There is no vibrancy in the colors and picture is extremely soft, lacking detail. Strangely enough, there is more sharpness in the picture on SAB SD.

sanjay0864 said:
It's shocking to see people make posts stating "excellent/awesome quality". Quite honestly, the quality of SAB HD is rather poor. There is no vibrancy in the colors and picture is extremely soft, lacking detail. Strangely enough, there is more sharpness in the picture on SAB SD.
I m full agree with u bro

sanjay0864 said:

i don't agree :no as per my observation and what i can see from a human eye PQ is amazing :)

Rushil.D said:
i don't agree :no as per my observation and what i can see from a human eye PQ is amazing :)
Agree rushil Bro
Spn HD channel
No.1 Sab hd
No.2 max hd
No.3 sony hd

sanjay0864 said:

I agree. And as of yesterday AQ also lacked clarity and treble - probably due to the sound recording of the shows themselves.

Rushil.D said:
watching TMKOC in stunning HD now :sp :sp :sp
I wanted to watch but wrongly recorded on Sab SD. :damn

Koi nai.. kal dekh lenge [emoji38]

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock