Sab HD & Zee Cinemalu added by Tata Sky

• Thread starter Thakur
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 42
  • Views: Views 15,135
Rushil.D said:
i don't agree :no as per my observation and what i can see from a human eye PQ is amazing :)

No offense. But seriously, you obviously have little experience with good quality HD video. Look at the faces of characters in the 'Tarak Mehta...' show and tell me the faces don't look like they are made of wax. With absolutely no texture or detail in their skin. Just for a comparison, look at 'Sony HD'  and note the vibrant colors & depth in picture.

sanjay0864 said:
No offense. But seriously, you obviously have little experience with good quality HD video. Look at the faces of characters in the 'Tarak Mehta...' show and tell me the faces don't look like they are made of wax. With absolutely no texture or detail in their skin. Just for a comparison, look at 'Sony HD'  and note the vibrant colors & depth in picture.

Actually I have a doubt it's the channel PQ or even AQ itself, which seems to be fine. The program recording seems to be the issue here.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock