saddest moment for the customers of first DTH operator in India.

• Thread starter DishHD
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 11
  • Views: Views 3,765
Even star might be playing its part in this delay. Who knows whether they are not providing these hd channels to dish tv as they are from rival network Zee.

@Sadiq i never said any thing about SD channels on Dish tv and i opened this thread just for HD customers who are waiting for this channels for years now. They have missed the Fifa world, Cricket World Cup, Olympics EPL and many Sporting events in HD. Let me inform you one thing HD subscribers of dish tv pay much more than videocon or airtel Hd Subcribers even though dish tvs Setbox feels like a 10 year old Chinese brand and on the other hand airtel and videocon and specially Airtels HD setbox is one of the best Setbox you will find in the world. Now coming back to HD countries like Japan and some in Europe are already testing Ultra Hd channels means 4k technology is on its way and dish tv is still not giving us normal 1080p HD channels. And the main reason to launch this ultra Hd 4k channel is just for pure sporting events. And Fifa has already announced that the world cup 2014 in brazil will be broadcasted in 4k ultra HD technology, i am sure Dish Tv will launch its Ultra HD setbox and that also with a PVR setbox in 2050 :D

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock