Sadhna National, Sadhna Tv & Ishwar Bhakti channels will be remove from TS

avipersistent said:
counting 9 of times network,4 regional channels to be removed on 23rd jan 17 and these 3 sadhna channels make it 16. :)

Yes i know bro but not all 16 going to be removed that's what i was saying :no:k

What :skd  Iswar(God) is also running out of Money. It seems Demonetization has affected God's collection as well  :shy

Sarkar said:
What :skd  Iswar(God) is also running out of Money. It seems Demonetization has affected God's collection as well  :shy
Bhai bhagban ke naam par b joke karte ho. Sanskar naam ka chiz hai ki nahi! [emoji12] [emoji16]

MSK786 said:
Yes i know bro but not all 16 going to be removed that's what i was saying :no:k

Yes times network will not remove.Single channels from other network may get the axe.

Bapun Raz said:
Bhai bhagban ke naam par b joke karte ho. Sanskar naam ka chiz hai ki nahi! [emoji12] [emoji16]

This news specially the word Ishwar remind me the the news coverage that few temples started accepting Paytm/debit card during Nov month, that's why posted  :shy

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock