Salman Khan announces he will never marry in his life

Reaction score
Salman Khan announces he will never marry in his life

Finally, in the talk show Ek Mulaqat of DD News, Salman Khan did not shy away from accepting that may be he will never marry in his life.

The actor reportedly also said that he has no interest in politics; neither does he wish to direct movies but will continue acting.

It was in the same talk show in the year 2010, Deepika Padukone considered Salman is the real 'Lafanga' though he has many good qualities that can be inspiration for others.

Read More

Reactions: Omi
Actually The Fact is Opposite
Now No One Interested to Marry Him

No Prashanta Bro as you see he is a star actor and anyone and if i am not wrong every girl dreams to marry him

Prashanta said:
:)
True.No girl is interested to marry salman and no boy is interested to marry any of the heroines.;)

I think he feels that he is going to jail like Sanjoy Dutta for hit & run case in near future

Re: RE: Salman Khan announces he will never marry in his life

Sarkar said:
I think he feels that he is going to jail like Sanjoy Dutta for hit & run case in near future
True.:hehe
piinku1 said:
:)
True.No girl is interested to marry salman and no boy is interested to marry any of the heroines.;)

Prashanta said:

superdudebuddy said:
No Prashanta Bro as you see he is a star actor and anyone and if i am not wrong every girl dreams to marry him

Yes: Your Words are Right 10 Years Ago

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock