Samay UP Uttarakhand Shifted To Channel Active

• Thread starter Misma
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 31
  • Views: Views 3,044
RE: Samay up utt moved to channel active

this channel added recently, june2013

within 6 month d2h want to remove? then why added?

Re: RE: Samay up utt moved to channel active

Sadiq said:
This channel seems to be removed on 19th December 2013. Look at scroll running on the channel. You can see it in the screen shot shared in the first post.

Oh I haven't noticed that due to rush for work

Samay UP Uttarakhand Has been shifted to active screen today and will be removed from the d2h platform w.e.f 19th december 2013.

Re: RE: Samay UP Uttarakhand Shifted To Channel Active

jaysheezy said:
Samay UP Uttarakhand Has been shifted to active screen today and will be removed from the d2h platform w.e.f 19th december 2013.

Already posted here.

http://dreamdth.com/showthread.php?tid=86319

Check before posting bro...

I browsed the site but didnt find any so tought to post it then to thanks sadiq bro to seeing it

5 more on what basis Jerome?

I think you are saying based on available space in Active windows. After the removal of Arihant and Samay UP, we will have 5 empty. But it doesn't mean that only 5 more channels can be moved. If those 5 more channels are getting removed, another 5 more channels will be moved :) This may be a cyclic process and it depends on D2H and channel relationship.

Sadiq said:
5 more on what basis Jerome?

I think you are saying based on available space in Active windows. After the removal of Arihant and Samay UP, we will have 5 empty. But it doesn't mean that only 5 more channels can be moved. If those 5 more channels are getting removed, another 5 more channels will be moved :) This may be a cyclic process and it depends on D2H and channel relationship.

I am assuming on the basis of 7 dd channel addition........compensation only........2 moved......5 to go.........

Jerome.J said:
I am assuming on the basis of 7 dd channel addition........compensation only........2 moved......5 to go.........

But currently there are only 3 empty spaces available in Active Window

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock