Samay UP Uttarakhand Shifted To Channel Active

• Thread starter Misma
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 31
  • Views: Views 3,041
Why D2h Do This Type Of Changing Full To Active Window?Any Space Issue?

No space issue is there that I am 100% sure since they recently activated additional TP and one more TP is yet to be activated.

May be they are moving less popular channels to Active window and add new channels in place. But these channels are going to be removed in one month. May be there are some issues with the channels and D2H...

Jerome.J said:
I am assuming on the basis of 7 dd channel addition........compensation only........2 moved......5 to go.........

Government Own DD Channels Gives Carriage Fees For DTH Services? I dont Think So
Videocon or Any Other Will Remove Channels Which Gives Them Huge Carriage Fees For DD Channels?

NinadG said:
I am getting error for . (.
The specified thread does not exist.

It is now merged with this thread bro.. So, you cannot view it separately...

Re: RE: Samay UP Uttarakhand Shifted To Channel Active

Jerome.J said:
I am assuming on the basis of 7 dd channel addition........compensation only........2 moved......5 to go.........

If this is logic totally 8 channel. Consider dd podhigai also

Anmol said:
Government Own DD Channels Gives Carriage Fees For DTH Services? I dont Think So
Videocon or Any Other Will Remove Channels Which Gives Them Huge Carriage Fees For DD Channels?

In my view,D2h were bound to add that 7 DD channels due to government order....consumed 7 space in new tp.....which were supposed to add some popular channels.....then what they can do???.....also keep in mind that they have no space issue.....but they have a plan...they are executing it now....we will get a clear idea within some weeks.....

Misma said:
If this is logic totally 8 channel. Consider dd podhigai also

You are right. But I don't think that is the logic here. Anyway the recently moved two channels are going to be removed even from Active window...

Re: RE: Samay UP Uttarakhand Shifted To Channel Active

Sadiq said:
You are right. But I don't think that is the logic here. Anyway the recently moved two channels are going to be removed even from Active window...

Agree... this is not logic.. may be they considered jinvani in place of arihant ... samay rajasthan in place of samay up.... don't know. It s my assumption

@sadiq bro: I am sharing my view only.....it may not be correct.....let's see what happens in coming weeks.....

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock