Samrat Prithviraj | Akshay Kumar | 10th June 2022

• Thread starter Girish
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 104
  • Views: Views 10,748
Title changed to Samrat Prithviraj
Lew6NDb.jpg

Propaganda kumar (Mr.Canada kumar) have no sense of History.he said There is very little about Prithviraj and lot about mughal. But he dont have idea that Prithviraj era in 1192(tarain 2nd war vs Ibrahim Lodi) and mughal came in India 1526(panipat 1st battle). Ibrahim lodi won in 1192 and gave delhi to his servant , Kutubuddin Aibak.
Source

Last edited:
Propaganda kumar (Mr.Canada kumar) have no sense of History.he said There is very little about Prithviraj and lot about mughal. But he dont have idea that Prithviraj era in 1192(tarain 2nd war vs Ibrahim Lodi) and mughal came in India 1526(panipat 1st battle). Ibrahim lodi won in 1192 and gave delhi to his servant , Kutubuddin Aibak.
Source
Here you are the one with optimistic Propaganda, did you watched the video? No where he mentioned ' Prithviraj Chauhan '. He only said that their is nothing about our kings by that he means Maharana Pratap, Mahadaji Shinde, Tarabai Bhosle, Chhatrapati Sambhaji Maharaj, Rana Sanga, Rao Maldeo Rathore, Bappa Rawal, Rana Kumbha, and many others.
Do NCERT do justice with them by balancing them properly? NO so this Bollywood actor has point. And, also nowhere he mentioned that don't taught about Mugal emperors.
My personal advice would be stop following propaganda spreader like Musab Qazi.

Here you are the one with optimistic Propaganda, did you watched the video? No where he mentioned ' Prithviraj Chauhan '. He only said that their is nothing about our kings by that he means Maharana Pratap, Mahadaji Shinde, Tarabai Bhosle, Chhatrapati Sambhaji Maharaj, Rana Sanga, Rao Maldeo Rathore, Bappa Rawal, Rana Kumbha, and many others.
Do NCERT do justice with them by balancing them properly? NO so this Bollywood actor has point. And, also nowhere he mentioned that don't taught about Mugal emperors.
My personal advice would be stop following propaganda spreader like Musab Qazi.
Where was he till now ?why he didn't make any question till now about this?why just before Releasing his flim? Stop being hypocrite and don't be a fan boy always. Did u learnt about Bahamani, Rashtrakut, Chalukya, Chol, Pallaba, Sen , Pal dynasty in school? Did u learnt Rani LaxmiBai, harshabardhan, vikramaditya?
And yes bollywood actor has point just before releasing his movie and after the movie became succesful they just forget the issue ?Really I'd like to see for how long Canada kumar follow up this issue .

This one's a mess 🤮. Canadian Akshay Kumar is so out of place in this one..
Don't watch, you will save your money...

And the fact that BJP is making this movie tax free in many states, god save this country from doom...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock